Due in MS word format Answer BOTH questions. Outcome Chain and Decision

Due in MS word format
Answer BOTH questions.
Outcome Chain and Decision Tree,
Instructions:
Please scan or take a picture of your work and insert it into a word document of the work or add as separate attachment. Chain outcome and decision tree can be hand written
Q1. Choose one program of your agency and develop an outcome chain of 7 – 10 outcomes for the program. If you cannot find a good example in your agency, you may develop an outcome chain for the following program: nonprofit counseling program for military veterans who are fighting alcoholism (Score: 20%).
Name of Organization: __________________________
Name of Program: ____________________________
Outcome Chain
Q2. Decision Tree (Score: 20%)
The city of Burbank is considering building a new road to attract new industry to a declining section of the city. There are three possible options: four-lane highway, two-lane highway, and blacktop sideroad.
Studies from the experiences of other cities indicate that if Burbank builds a four-lane highway, there is a 20% chance that no new industries will come, with a loss of $100 million. If industry does come, there is a 50% likelihood that it will be a major employer, with a gain of $400 million, and 50% likelihood that it will a minor employer, with a gain of $200 million.
If the city builds a two-lane highway, there is a 20% likelihood that no industry will come, with a loss of $50 million. If industry comes, there is an 80% likelihood that it will be a minor one with a gain of $50 million and a 20% likelihood that it will be a major one with a gain of $200 million.
Lastly, if the city builds a blacktop sideroad, there is a 60% chance that no industry will arrive, with a loss of $20 million. If industry arrives, it will definitely (100% likelihood) be a minor employer, with a gain of $70 million.
Which type of road should the city of Burbank build? Please construct and solve the decision tree.