TARGET BRAND: Two of a kind contact lenses
Please see below what you need to do in brief for the e-marketing plan
1. Introduction: Focus on the company (first paragraph) and its industry (second paragraph).
2. Situation Analysis and SWOT analysis: Focus on the micro and macro environmental factors that the company is facing with special reference to the company’s online presence. Then you need to prepare a SWOT table for the company – list of S (Strength of the company), W (Weaknesses), O (Opportunities) and T (Threats).
3. E-Marketing strategic planning: Focus on company’s segmentation, targeting, differentiation and positioning strategies especially for its operations in online. i.e. what specific customer base the company is targeting by going online, how it is differentiating from its competitors, and how it is positioning its offers to the customers’ mind. It is recommended to show a comparative view of the current and future segmentation, targeting, differentiation and positioning strategies of the firm.
4. E-marketing objectives: State 2 to 3 e-marketing objectives that the company may wish to achieve in next 1-2 years. It could be increasing online customer base by XX%, as an example.
5. Marketing mix strategies – Now you need to recommend 4 P strategies through which the company can achieve the above mentioned objectives and describe those strategies.
6. Implementation – In order to implement the planned strategies, you need to execute several relevant activities such as – making the website more interactive (as an example), pursuing AdWords PPC campaign, something like that… Thus, in this section, you need to discuss the relevant activities that are required to execute in order to implement the 4 P strategies.
7. Budget and Evaluation – This is more of arbitrary than actual numbers. You need to guess realistically how much the company need to spend for all these activities. Then discuss how you will measure/evaluate the effectiveness of your plan i.e. specifically what matrix you will look for to check whether you have achieved your objectives or not.